A wedding is the best thing that happens to couples. It unites them into a bond which is inseparable and last for the lifetime. It is a bond which shares free will to share thousands of unsaid promises between couples in which they pledge to take care of each other. Since the entire idea of marriage is so overwhelming, it gets very natural to have a missing sense at the time as that could make you take wrong decisions planning the big day.
Checkpoints to be kept in mind
0. Make sure you start to plan your wedding around 6-12 months prior to the ceremony day. Moreover, you should quickly start working on lists of the tasks that you need to work on. For those couples who rely on technology can also create excel sheets or take advantage of planning tools.
0. Start engaging with professional service providers like celebrants or photo booth services. This will help you get familiar with the people since they have the most important role to play during the ceremony. It can be a baker you don’t like and the cake you love but it can never be the celebrant you didn’t like and they are up to your wedding planning.
0. Mark the lists for 3 most important services for your wedding and these should be the celebrant, photographer, and of course the venue. Also, you should try to book the good ones in advance when you have chosen a wedding day during the wedding season in Perth.
0. Once you are done with these things, the next check which you need to make it work on your wedding dress and get comfortable into it because you can never look average on such an important day of your life.
0. Make sure you work on your budget which should be made in detail. Anything that you plan from additional decor plans to dance sessions, make sure you work on them in advance keeping a check on your budget.
0. Make sure you never end up inviting people with whom you have never spoken for years. It is necessary to be judicious with your plans since people who come to share their blessings should only be the privileged ones.
0. Work on your tribe. Make sure it should not be the girl next street or your new best friend. It should be people who have shared best memories with you such as brothers, sisters, long term friends, or maybe any other relative.
0. If you are planning for an outdoor wedding, make sure you always have an insurance and plan b ready to avoid any kind of weather mess during the ceremony.
0. Try to spend the maximum of your time thinking about the ceremony. It should be all your thoughts and personalities and not just a lavish party that lacks in culture, heritage, and traditions.
0. Make sure you keep photography, ceremony, reception, and all other things close to you. It is time to have fun and create memories rather than traveling.
0. You should always manage to get some time as this turns to be the best opportunity for you to have those perfect sunset wedding pictures.
0. Make sure you have enough food and water. Else you may end up with a dehydrated look on your face.
0. Last but not least, if you have worked on all the things the right way, it is time to soak in everything and enjoy it.
In case you are still having any doubts or queries in your mind which you think should be worked for a great wedding, all you need to do is reach an expert marriage celebrant in Perth who could manage things for you just the way you like. All the best!