It’s been more than 4 months, any effective medicine for COVID-19 has not been invented yet. Neither we can find symptoms of coronavirus on the initial stage. Blog news says more than 18 countries all over the world are on the research, but no valid results have shown up yet. How long will it take to eradicate the virus is now the most challenging question. Despite all efforts, it has been spreading among humans. The worst thing now is the asymptomatic COVID-19 virus has been detected. That means there are absolutely no symptoms of Coronavirus before a patient is found positive. That becomes even more critical.
The Symptoms of Coronavirus include
- The high temperature of the body that does not subside even after a week.
- A sore throat that is either chocked or painful.
- Severe cough with sputum or dry.
- Cramps in the Muscles or body ache.
- Severe fatigue. A feeling of weakness and a tired body.
- In a few cases, a blurred vision has been complained about by the patient.
- And in asymptomatic COVID-19 nothing such was noticed in the patient and all of sudden they tested positive.
Visit your doctors if you see any symptoms of coronavirus.
Precaution against the virus
- The only way ruled out to keep safe from the virus is human distancing. It stops the contamination and saves any further infections. This virus is actually surfaced and unless and until someone comes into direct contact with it, the virus does not spread. It dies after certain hours by itself.
- It usually spreads through the air in the form of water particles and through the surface when touched. So it becomes very important to save ourselves from the contaminated air and contaminated surface. Masks are Protection against the air. Wearing a mask will save you from any direct contact with the water particles spread into the air through a patient’s sneeze, cough, or breaths.
- Equally, when a patient touches any surface like a door latch, toilet seats, switches, or whatever, it can make anyone infected who touches those surfaces after being touched by a patient. So it becomes very important to sanitize the entire thing with a sanitizer or soap water.
- If you want to disinfect the bedding or clothes in case of any doubt you can wash them and dry it in the sun. distancing will help in any further virus attack to you and your house.
- Clean your house with a disinfector. Keep your bedding and clothes clean. Use a sanitizer as soon as you touch any suspected thing.
- Best is to stay indoors but in any case, if there is a need to expose yourself out then make sure you wear a mask. Use hand sanitizers, disinfect yourself completely once you are home. Don’t touch anything unless you clean yourself.
- Avoid being in a crowded place. You have the option of home delivery for most of the required goods. Opt for it. This will keep you safe.
- In this crucial time of crisis, it becomes very important to keep yourself healthy and distressed. Eat a healthy diet so that your immune system works properly. add effective herbs to your meals every day.
- Practice yoga. It will keep your mind and body calm. Exercise well.
- Keep yourself busy. Learn new things online. Now when you have nothing important to do, get indulge in your hobbies. This will not only keep you busy but also it will keep you happy.
- General news says Be positive. We all know nothing lasts so will not this pandemic as well. It is just a matter of time, as soon as the vaccine against this virus is invented we will get back to our normal lives. So as of now, keep calm, cooperate with the system, help people who are in need,