You all know that Coronavirus has created an epidemic of weird dreams and has juggled the wheels of the entire economy as a whole. The lockdown stress, the changing sleep patterns and the lack of work have given a major rise to unusual and vivid dreams. This deadly virus might have also shattered your dream of Australia Immigration. Isn’t it? You might be thinking of immigrating to Australia after the end of this corona outbreak.
Well, if you’re thinking of immigrating to Australia in 2020, here is good news for you that can give an ecstatic smile. You might be pondering over the fact that what’s the condition of Australia amidst the pandemic.
Well, to talk about the present condition, the Australian Federal, State and Territory Governments are gradually alleviating the restrictions as to how businesses can operate, about the public gatherings and how regional travel can happen.
If you talk about the number of positive coronavirus cases, Australia has been successful in flattering the whole curve, as the number of positive cases is very truncated. The Australian Government had taken careful steps at the time when the virus was at its peak, that’s the reason this kangaroo land is successful in suppressing the spread of the deadly virus.
Taking the edge of the restrictions by the Australian Government has been a source of joy for many folks. The daily Australia Immigration news reflects that there has been a halt in the number of corona cases and the country’s pandemic curve has been flattened, that is good news for the Australian as well as for the ones who have the dream of Australia Immigration in 2020.
Now, let’s Understand How Australia’s Each State Has Eased the Restrictions
Despite all the alleviations in restrictions, maintaining a 1.5-metre physical distancing is must and will be observed by the Government.
So, let’s take a tour of how each state relieved the restrictions, making Australia COVID-safe
- New South Wales
Well, when it comes to New South Wales, there are no border restrictions at present. The ways in which NSW has released certain restrictions are:
- Now, the public exercise equipment’s can be used with great caution.
- Five visitors are allowed to visit any household.
- Public Gatherings can happen but with a maximum of 10 people only.
- Clubs, Restaurants, and pubs are open but are allowed to accommodate up to 10 customers for sit-down meals.
- Swimming pools that are outdoors are open, but there are still some restrictions to avoid the spread of the deadly virus.
- Some beaches are now open for recreational purposes allowing 500 people.
The Victoria’s border is also open at this time. Apart from this, there is a certain ease in some restrictions such as:
- Five people are allowed to enter any household.
- Maximum 10 people can gather but in closed or indoor areas such as any place of worship or any community centres.
- You can gather wit maximum of 10 people such as any National, State or Public parks.
- Some of the outdoor recreational sports such as golf and fishing are now allowed.
So, it’s time to apply for Australian PR Visa and land into the country of your dreams despite the deadly virus. Also, stay updated with the latest Australia Immigration news, so that you make a smart move.
The borders for this state have been closed. Though, the Government has released certain restrictions. Now you can,
- Gather in a public place with a maximum 10 people.
- Dine-in your favourite restaurant or cafes (Max 10 people allowed)
- Travel near to your home for recreational purpose (day trips within a radius of 150 km from your home)
- Beautify yourselves and get your nails done from some beauty salon (Max 10 allowed)
- Study in libraries, play in parks (Max 10 allowed)
- Spend your quality time in public pools and lagoons (Max of 10 people)
- Western Australia
The COVID cases are low in western Australia. So why not to apply under the Visa 190 for Australia Immigration in 2020. Due to the low cases, Western Australia is more flexible when it comes to easing the restrictions. Also, the borders are open, that will make it easy for you to land in the kangaroo land. The relaxation in the restrictions is as follows:
- Up to 20 people are now allowed, be it weddings, funerals or any gatherings.
- Up to 20 people can now dine in their favourite pubs, cafes or restaurants.
- Public Pools are now open with certain restrictions that need to be followed.
- Regional travel within areas of western Australia is allowed.
- The work has been resumed for the people who’re not unwell and have a clean bill of health.
- Places of worship, public libraries are now permitted to open.
- South Australia
The South Australian Border is closed as of now as per the latest Australian Immigration news. But there are certain restrictions that’ve been relieved such as:
- Dining is allowed outside for up to 10 folks.
- Public Pools have re-opened with not more than 10 folks.
- The public libraries are now open, allowing 10 people at a time.
- Regional Travel within South Australia is allowed.
- Places of worship are now open and maximum 10 folks are allowed.
- 20 People are allowed to attend indoor funerals and 30 are allowed to attend outdoor ones.
- Northern Territory
The Northern territory has strict border controls. However, it has provided great ease in the restrictions that were set earlier.
- The National Parks and reserves are now permitted to open.
- Food and Beverages are now served and consumed in cafes, restaurants etc.
- Markets are open be it indoor or outdoors.
- Salons are now open.
- Maintain your fitness level by attending dance and Zumba classes, as they’re now open.
- Carry on your studies by going to libraries. They’re now open.
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
The ACT borders are now opened and the following activities are permitted such as:
- 20 People are allowed to attend indoor funerals and 30 are allowed to attend outdoor ones
- Religious places are now open (With Max 10 folks)
- Dine-in your favourite restaurant, and eat delicious food (Max 10 folks are allowed at a time)
- Attend weddings with great ease (10 people are allowed to gather)
- Attend indoor and outdoor gatherings (10 people are allowed)
Unfortunately, the borders for Tasmania has been closed. However, certain activities are permitted such as:
- Up to 5 people can visit a household
- 10 people are allowed to attend marriages
- You can go to parks for recreational activities, but keep in mind the concept of social distancing
- Places of worship are now open allowing only 10 attendees at a time.
As you can now see, that certain restrictions that were earlier imposed have now been relieved. So, what are you waiting for? Apply for PR Visa Australia and move to your favourite state hassle-free. Also, in this dynamic world, keep yourself updated with fresh and the latest Australian Immigration news so that you can travel to the kangaroo land hassle-free. Actualize your dream of getting the Australian PR despite the pandemic. Good Luck!