Are you good at solving puzzles and mind games? And do you think no one can beat you in this aspect? Then you are in the right place. My peers told me that, there is something called escape rooms. Damn interesting to hear about it. But what about the others who are not so good at puzzles or never have solved puzzles?
#1 Escape Room: Breakout
It is still the right place guys. Never under-estimate your worth. Want to try and find out what you are really capable of?
Escape rooms are nothing but room-like setups that contain various challenges that have to be overcome in order to escape from there. Players are dropped in one such room and are made to breakout.
I wonder how a small room can be of great excitement and thrill. In better words, how can a small room be so adventurous?
Here’s a brief on how an escape room exactly works:
- Firstly, the players have to choose the adventure of their choice from among a number of adventures available to them. Higher the difficulty level of the adventure, the more challenging it will be, and eventually higher will be the level of satisfaction and zeal.
- Secondly, it’s time for some real action. You get into the field and start finding clues, overcome obstacles, and solving puzzles or mysteries.
- The final step lays emphasis on teamwork. Do you think you’re powerful? Great! Cooperate with your teammates and become a lot more powerful as a team.
- There is no fourth point. The process is so simple.
So, this is it. I want you to prove yourself to these escape rooms.
Ever heard of this escape room called Breakout? It’s the best in the country, people say. Can you breakout from Breakout? And yes, that’s a challenge.
Wait. Get to know a few more things before getting started. Get to know why it’s the best before you step into the lion’s den.
Escape rooms are alien, mysterious, and haunted. These are developed by a team of professional puzzle designers and theme park engineers. These games are interactive, immersive, and daring adventures rooted in hyper-realistic scenarios.
#1 Escape Room: Koramangala
Right now, you might be thinking what makes Breakout stand out from other escape rooms in the nation.
Their answer to it is very simple. Innovation, of course. Most escape room focus only on the aspect of solving puzzles with clues and breaking out from the room. They just complicate the puzzles and call it an improvement.
But what does it take to stand out from the group or top the chart? A little more effort is all it takes. By pouring in innovation and creativity, it offers a new experience which is something much more than just cracking puzzles and solving mysteries.
- Breakout being the only movie-styled escape room in the nation, lets you choose from a wide range of intriguing adventures that are based on some films and live your dream hero for one long hour. You have the opportunity to investigate crimes and find the killer like Sherlock Holmes rather than just watching it on the screens.
- The kids no longer have to sit in front of TVs and virtually help Dora the Explorer chase away Swiper. Here at Breakout, the kids can encounter the adventures as Dora and get satisfied with chasing away Swiper on their own. Imagine how excited they will feel.
- At Breakout you don’t just search for clues, solve mysteries, overcome challenges, and escape the room. Moreover, during the course of the gameplay, you sculpt your own story without your knowledge and eventually become the hero of it.
Divergent-Perfect Guide to Top the Chart
If you remember watching the film Divergent, people get to choose the clan they are going to be a part of. That particular scene emphasizes individuality and uniqueness. This is what exactly Breakout did, diverged from the rest of its kind.
Corporate life, though it’s purely white-collar, is very hectic and stressful. People are dropped in a room full of computers that they can never break out from. It is so simple. They definitely need a lot of breaks from this kind-of-a life for salvation and tranquility.
Corporate ventures organize a number of events and parties for their employees to revive and get them working at a better place. Escape rooms like Breakout are a good option for corporates to help their employees break out from their confined workspace.
I hope people get all the excitement and peace of mind from escape games than what they get from hitting high on shots.
Birthday parties and date nights can be given a new shape which offers great excitement and thrill. People can take their families to escape rooms on their kids’ birthday and show them a brand-new way of celebrating it rather than cutting cakes every year.
Escape rooms for a date night? Unveil mysteries with your partner and in the due course unveil mysteries about your partner. God! That’s awesome.
Escape in Sixty Minutes
Most of you might be aware of this show titled Destroy in Seconds. This is somehow connected to the escape rooms. Escape rooms are of course meant for great fun and thrill. Besides that, they also provide a scope for some learning.
The show mentioned above telecasts how things and lives get destroyed in a matter of just a few seconds. Escape rooms take into consideration this contingency and give you sixty minutes to evade. During the gameplay you are being deliberately struck to hold patience. Try solving the puzzles or decoding the clues with a bit of patience. You will see a huge difference.
Not only patience is being sowed in you but something called cooperation and coordination. These are the two aspects which should be emphasized when you work as a team. Combined efforts have a higher possibility to achieve success.
So, these are all that #1 real-life escape room like Breakout offers the world. This is what it takes to emerge as the #1 escape room. Now, are you ready for real action?